Account Services Team Cultural Care Au Pair
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host familiesproviding meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
About the role:
You are a natural relationship builder and truly enjoy working with people. If you thrive independently while striving towards a greater team goal and want to play a major role in keeping our cultural exchange program healthy and vibrant for years to come, this job may be perfect for you.
Use your superior communication skills and timely responsiveness in this highly visible position within our company. Working mostly through phone and email communication, you serve as the primary resource of information and problem solving for our host families, au pairs, Local Childcare Consultants (LCCs) and colleagues. You will work directly with our experienced team of LCCs to ensure our program remains compliant with the regulations set forth by the Department of State and ensure our host families uphold their financial responsibilities of the program. With every inquiry, you proactively add value to the overall customer experience by remaining positive and thorough, taking ownership of resolution and anticipating their future needs.
This role gives insight into every aspect of our organization, setting up the right candidate for future growth opportunities within Cultural Care and greater EF.
Who were looking for:
- A strong communicator: effectively communicate with customers and colleagues on a regular basis. This includes but is not limited to being able to speak to a family about a past due balance, an au pair who needs help with a missed flight or a colleague regarding Department of State regulations that pertain to our program.
- Strategic thinker: able to organize daily tasks in order to be efficient and deliberate in accomplishing goals.
- Goal-oriented : motivated to attain weekly, monthly and annual individual and department goals.
- Flexible: can pivot and adapt quickly to new processes in order to meet company and customer needs.
- Collaborative: highly skilled in being informative with fellow departments to provide the best overall customer experience.
- Analytical: comfortable with numbers and being able to read spreadsheets.
- Creative: share fresh ideas on ways we can improve staff efficiency and the customer experience.
- Resilient: a natural ability to have a challenging conversation and speak to the next customer immediately with empathy and an open mind.
- Ability to manage high volumes of calls, emails and tasks daily
- Strong attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Proficient in working with deadlines
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural motivator and connector, bringing passion and enthusiasm to a team
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- While our offices remained closed due to COVID19, you will need access to high speed internet and a quiet place to work in order to support our customers
Why Youll Love Working Here: Perks & Benefits
Youll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, office-wide fitness opportunities and employee-run social groups (including our EF-inity groups: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]). In addition, you can expect:
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two!)
- Market-leading medical, dental and vision coverage as well as life and disability insurance
- 25% company match for your 401(k) plan with Fidelity
- Wellness benefits and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- $1500 annual tuition reimbursement and $500 annual charity matching
- EF Product Discounts (discounts on travel, international language schools, childcare with our Au Pair product and more)
- Dependent care, healthcare and commuter Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local and national venues and businesses
Opportunity Employment Statement:
Cultural Care Au Pair is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, parental status, Veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with everything we believe in and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate the laws and regulations in the locations in which we operate.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.