Account Manager - Account Services Team
Account Manager Account Services Team
Cultural Care Au Pair
Please submit a cover letter with your application.
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host familiesproviding meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff all over the world work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
About the role:
You are a natural relationship builder, and truly enjoy working in a collaborative environment. If you disliked group projects in college, this job isnotfor you. If you want to play a major role in keeping our cultural exchange program healthy and vibrant for years to come, this job may be perfect for you.
Use your superior communication skills and timely responsiveness in this highly visible position within our company. Working mostly through phone and email communication, you serve as the primary resource of information and problem solving for our host families, au pairs, contractorsand colleagues. You are able to maintain a positive attitude and make every customer feel like your top priority. With every inquiry from our program participants and Local Childcare Consultants (LCCs)you proactively add value to the overall customer experience, by being thorough, taking ownership of resolution and anticipating their future needs. You will work directly with ourvast and experienced team of LCCs to ensure our program remains compliant with the regulations set forth by the Department of State.Host families and au pairslook to their Account Manager as a trusted resource for all questions throughout their year on the program.
This role gives insight into every aspect of our organization, setting up the right candidate for future growth opportunities within Cultural Care and greater EF.
A day in the life
- Kindly and effectively answer questions and resolve customer needs over the phone and email
- Identify and implement opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Engage in team-oriented activities: sharing ideas, giving feedback, and training new hires
- Prioritize customer needs and set realistic expectations
- Review documents tomake sure we remain in 100% compliance with the US department of State
- Call and email host families to remind them of program fees, due dates, credits and discounts
- Responsible for the overall Accounts Receivable aspect ofyour region
Some things about you
- Demonstrated relationship-building experience
- The ability to be a natural motivator, bringing passion and enthusiasm to a team
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in customer service
- Bachelors Degree
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
A few of our benefits & perks:
- Market-leading health insurance options with Harvard Pilgrim
- 3 weeks paid vacation (1styear), followed by 4 weeks (2ndyear)
- 25% company match for your 401(k) contributions with Fidelity
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Sunny open-concept office space
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
- Unlimited sick day policy separate from vacation days
- Complimentary in-house language and fitness classes
Cultural Care Au Pairis associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
About EF Education First
Were 43,500 small. Were teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalitiesand counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities.Follow us onLinkedInor check outhttp://careers.ef.comto learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.