Clora was built by the industry for the industry
We created Clora after spending years being frustrated with hiring the life sciences talent we needed. As our reliance on flexible, highly skilled professionals grew, so did the inefficiency in finding them. These inefficiencies resulted in reduced productivity, blown budgets, and, most importantly, delays in therapies getting to patients. We realized we needed a more effective solution, and we built Clora to be just that.
Clora has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. We look for entrepreneurially-minded people who have both an individual contributor and team player mindset. We have built a company of curious people who embrace free thought but also encourage team collaboration. If this sounds like a team you would like to join, please read further!
We are looking for a driven, high-energy, entrepreneurial sales professional to serve as one of the first Account Executives at Clora. In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, pitching and closing business through phone and in-person meetings, and supporting Cloras expansion at existing customers. As an early hire, you will have a major impact on the development of our sales processes and sales team. Working directly with our VP of Sales, there will be high opportunity for development and growth as the organization scales.
We are looking for candidates who have a proven track record but are also comfortable operating in a dynamic startup sales environment. The ideal candidate will be excited to continuously delight clients, help the product team innovate, and develop new BD/marketing strategies and tactics.
What you will be doing
- Learn Cloras value proposition and customer stories
- Prospect new business opportunities and build a pipeline to drive 20% MoM growth
- Pitch and close business through phone and in-person meetings
- Work with existing clients to expand usage of Clora
- Track all activity in Salesforce and contribute to the development of sales ops best practices
- Represent Clora at conferences and industry events
What you should have
- Professional experience in a business-to-business environment within the Life Sciences industry is a must
- Completed Bachelors degree
- At least 2 years of quota-carrying sales experience
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience leading a complex, consultative sales process
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Ambitious and have a desire to grow within a fast-growing company
Compensation is competitive with other Boston-area startups, including key benefits like fully covered health insurance (no premiums), equity, and unlimited PTO. We are invested in every employees growth and support professional development that aligns with your goals and how you learn best.
We are committed to making Clora an inclusive and diverse organization. Clora is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.