What is Clora?
The place to discover, build, and manage on-demand life science teams.
What is Clora Building?
The future of teams in the life sciences.
Our True North
Accelerate R&D pipelines by helping life science teams fill their talent gaps.
How it Works
Our 2 sided marketplace uses data models to help life science companies find, qualify, and connect with top-tier life science experts for their most critical development priorities. We make the process of finding the right expertise fast, reliable, and more cost-effective in order to meaningfully reduce the time it takes for life-improving therapies to get into the hands of patients.
Collectively, our investors have backed Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, Box, Tumblr, Foursquare, Postmates, Warby Parker, Ginkgo Bioworks, and many others.
You will Matter
At Clora every hire matters and reaching our True North vision is only possible with the right team construction. We look for entrepreneurially-minded people who have both an individual contributor and team player mindset. We have built a company of curious people who embrace free thought but also encourage team collaboration. If this sounds like a team you would like to join please read further!
How you can help:
We are looking for a driven, high-energy, entrepreneurial sales professional to serve as one of the first Account Executives at Clora. In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, pitching and closing business through phone and in-person meetings, and supporting Cloras expansion at existing customers. As an early hire, you will have a major impact on the development of our sales processes and sales team. Working directly with our VP of Sales, there will be high opportunity for development and growth as the organization scales.
We are looking for candidates who have a proven track record, but are also comfortable operating in a dynamic startup sales environment. The ideal candidate will be excited to continuously delight clients, help the product team innovate, and develop new BD/marketing strategies and tactics.
- Learn Cloras value proposition and customer stories
- Prospect new business opportunities and build a pipeline to drive 20% MoM growth
- Pitch and close business through phone and in-person meetings
- Work with existing clients to expand usage of Clora
- Track all activity in Salesforce and contribute to the development of sales ops best practices
- Represent Clora at conferences and industry events
- At least 2 years of quota-carrying sales experience or completed Science Degree
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience leading a complex, consultative sales process
- Experience with Salesforce.com would be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Professional experience in a business-to-business environment within the Life Sciences industry is a plus
Compensation, benefits, and career
Compensation is competitive with other Boston-area startups, including key benefits like fully covered health insurance (no premiums), equity, three-weeks PTO, and a gym membership in our building.
We are invested in every employees growth, and support professional development that aligns with your goals and how you learn best.
We accept all humans
We are committed to making Clora an inclusive and diverse organization. Clora is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.