Office Tour Photos
Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the worlds most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives. Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to develop technologies once thought impossible, provide customer support without parallel or excuses, and leverage the expertise and resources of a global infrastructure. We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as one team.
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a position on our growing sales team and help Brightcove achieve breakout growth. This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals and take pride in getting it done.
The candidate we will hire will be highly self- motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This is a hunter role and requires extensive pipeline building and prospecting.
- Develop and execute a territory plan focused on revenue generation
- Build a metrics-driven sales pipeline of new accounts
- Become a domain and industry expert
- Close deals!
- 3+ years direct sales experience in a SaaS environment, preferably selling into marketing clientele, specifically Director and C-Level executives.
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals and quota.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and carry through complex deals to closure.
- Demonstrated ability to qualify opportunities in large volumes and interact with other team members to work toward closing deals.
- An ability to assess and uncover client needs and pain points effectively and provide solutions through new products and services.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Possess excellent communication skills to customize communication to the customers needs with confidence; effectively delivers memorable presentations leveraging storytelling skills.
- Demonstrate excellent networking skills to identify the right customer stakeholders and build connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; drive communications with internal cross functional teams for deal success.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field.
- This is a quota-carrying role
- This role does involve domestic travel, up to 30%
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
We are currently all working remotely due to Covid-19 and we are flexible to the location of this role.
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!
More Jobs From