Office Tour Photos
Think Bigger. Build Smarter. Create Great Software.
SmartBear helps the worlds most recognized companies develop the worlds best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the ride you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. SmartBear's award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs. Additionally, our award-winning collaboration software helps development, testing and management teams work together to produce high quality software elevating a business ability to communicate and complete objectives more efficiently.
Benefits of this sales position
- Join a high-growth company that rewards individual sales performance and provides a strong compensation package with uncapped earnings, accelerators over plan and monthly and quarterly sales incentives.
- Sell proven technology that produces measurable customer results and is continually being expanded with innovative, new products.
- Work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment thats incredibly supportive of sales, led by a proven executive leadership team.
- Make strategic sales contributions that will have a significant impact on the companys trajectory and position you for increasing roles of leadership and responsibility.
- Receive ongoing professional development and training to help you elevate performance and professional growth.
- Increase penetration across divisions within existing clients, and build long-term business relationships in transaction and enterprise deals.
- Renew all existing subscriptions with your install base.
- Consult with clients on enhancing their applications and recommend SmartBear software that best meet their objectives.
- Institutionalize SmartBears software solutions as part of customers software development processes.
- Interact with and obtain visibility into all SmartBear departments to achieve sales.
- 1-2 years inside sales experience and carried a quota
- Bachelors Degree
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the worlds most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.
More Jobs From