Account Executive, Inside Sales
Intralinks is looking for a driven, energetic, growth oriented Account Executive to join our Inside Sales team. This is a hunter role that provides an opportunity to be entrepreneurial while selling a market-leading software. As an Intralinks Account Executive, you will be responsible for successfully driving new business and owning the entire sales cycle from beginning to end. Business is generated through outbound prospecting, inbound inquiries, expanding existing relationships and marketing events. The Account Executive will be skilled at cold calling, articulating the Intralinks value proposition, navigating large enterprises and generating enthusiasm for Intralinks solutions in the market.
About the Team
The growing Inside Sales organization builds relationships and business in a high-growth SaaS space selling directly to the top global corporate and alternative investment accounts with a focus on deal professionals, finance professionals and legal departments. The team is located in our Waltham office along with 250+ employees and part of a greater global sales organization that receives excellent training with opportunities for career advancement.
- Hunt for new business daily through a combination of target account prospecting and leveraging existing relationships.
- Manage qualified opportunities through the full sales lifecycle from prospecting through close
- Actively maintain a sales pipeline with documented activity in accordance with Intralinks processes and methodologies, using SalesForce.com.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships by meeting or exceeding customer expectations for future sales.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and revenue.
- Conduct thorough discovery, qualify need and prove the value of Intralinks solutions to address those needs.
- Understanding of key buying personas and ability to discuss relevant business challenges for each.
- Achieve or exceed assigned monthly/annual sales quotas.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Intralinks offerings.
- Bachelors’ degree.
- 1-3 years of sales experience.
- Ability to successfully prospect, influence and close sales deals over the phone.
- Track record of consistently exceeding sales activity metrics to achieve success.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Continuously strive to improve sales effectiveness and business acumen.
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and web-based technologies.
- Experience selling Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) preferred but not required