There's going to come a day when you need to get something Notarized. When that day comes, wouldn't you rather do it from your kitchen? In the same time it takes to make a sandwich?
Notarize is the first on-demand notary platform, allowing anyone to notarize a document online and empowering businesses to send, track and collect notarizations. We're helping people execute the most meaningful transactions of their lives and streamlining operations for countless industries.
Were looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our growing Sales team in Boston. In this role, youll use your consultative selling approach and strong closing abilities to accelerate our already rapid expansion in key business verticals.
As our Account Executive, you will:
- Run the full sales life-cycle, from prospecting and pipeline development to solution demonstration & contract negotiation
- Qualify opportunities by understanding the key business drivers and needs of the accounts within your territory -- effectively articulating & aligning Notarizes value proposition with those needs
- Develop and execute a strategic go-to-market plan with a compelling pitch
- Generate and accurately manage pipelines for reliable forecasting
- Meet monthly sales goals
- Identify market needs and share feedback with Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams
- Seek out opportunities to be an ambitious, creative leader in a self-driven, dynamic environment
As our Account Executive, you should have:
- 2+ years of applicable sales experience
- Experience with SaaS opportunities and an understanding of APIs
- A self-starter mentality and an ability to take full ownership of a pipeline, handling multiple concurrent deal cycles
- Strong organizational skills and a commitment to good sales hygiene (e.g., using CRM, keeping an updated forecast, reporting clearly to management)
- A desire to win and continually exceed performance-based objectives
- Comfort with ambiguity and a problem-solving orientation
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Friday lunches & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
- Seltzer & cold brew on tap
- Fun & easily accessible location (Back Bay, right near the Pru)
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.