Everbridge is seeking a hunter/closer looking to advance their career in software sales. This is a full selling role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales. This candidate will work remotely in the designated region in either Atlanta, GA / Raleigh, NC and will be in our healthcare vertical.
About the Team:
- Everbridge’s Account Executive team is an extremely collaborative, results-driven, high performing sales team that is 100% responsible for the net new business, and therefore the revenue engine of the company. We work in an open sales floor environment in a world class headquarters located in Burlington, MA.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Sales and Account Management team here .
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
- Minimum of 5+ year software sales role, primarily selling into mid market or enterprise level commercial accounts.
- Product or solution experience selling into Software, IT Ops, SW Development, Communications, Compliance, Security, IT Recruiting, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, HR, Facilities Management, Hardware or IT Services buyers.
- Excellent internet research and networking skills
- Experience conducting product demos
- Strong hunting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills including PowerPoint.
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Must be fluent in English.
- 2+ years in a field based sales role selling a complex SaaS solution into the above industries.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Communications, Computer Science, Organizational Behavior, Security, Facilities Management or HR.
- Accurate forecasting ability
- Salesforce.com power user skills
- Knowledge of LinkledIn, Salesloft, Rainking, Data.com, Inside View.
- Knowledge of IT Operations, QA and Application Development workflow.
- Formal Sales Training (Sandler, Dale Carnegie, etc)
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
More Jobs From