It is an exciting time to join the Zaius Sales Team! An opportunity to work with a world class team who has an uncapped extremely motivating variable commission plan and a culture that promotes career growth. Zaius achieved 300% year-over-year growth in 2017 and closed a $30 million Series B round of funding in April 2018.
We are looking for Account Excecutives who have not only the desire for success, but have also proven they know how to close business. At Zaius, we take a consultative approach, partner with and build a trusted rapport with our prospects and clients, by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how Zaius can be a strategic solution for their needs.
Zaius is a B2C CRM that helps you better understand, segment and engage with customers in a more personalized way. Quite simply, no other B2C marketing platform empowers marketers to grow revenue from existing customers like Zaius does. Zaius is flexible enough to supercharge your existing marketing stack or act as a standalone platform. We empower marketers with ownership of customer data and analytics, freeing them from dependence on IT.
- Our Account Executives bring on new clients with support from a solid inbound lead pool, partnering with a Business Development Representative to setup new buyer conversations, and most importantly possessing the outbound prospecting skill-set to build your own pipeline.
- The majority of new business is created over phone/ meetings and web demonstrations but going onsite strategically for key opportunities is encouraged.
- The ideal candidate is able to understand and analyze a prospects challenges, and can formulate and present a strategic plan to address their specific needs.
- Drive and own the entire sales process:
- Planning: target upper end SMB, Mid-Market, and lower end Enterprise accounts with C-Level Executives in Marketing, Digital Marketing, and eCommerce.
- Prospecting: outbound personalized calling and e-mailing rising above the noise from the hundreds of other Sales professionals calling on our potential buyers to secure buyer conversations.
- Presenting: qualify to ensure our activity will lead to potential revenue, build and demonstrate value conducting software demonstrations.
- Closing: own the entire sales process gaining an agreement on what must take place in working towards a business relationship.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Must have 3+ years of software sales closing experience, with a track record of closing new business and exceeding sales goals.
- Experience selling software into upper end SMB, Mid-Market, or large B2C companies.
- Earn results and success vs. entitlement mentality.
- There are people that talk about doing things and people that do things. We are looking for doers that have proven they can own their own oar and take pride in building something incredible.
- Take pride in your work/work ethic.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Experience with both early stage and well established companies.
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- Competitive base and uncapped motivating variable commission plan.
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible work environment (ability to work from home)
- Stocked beer fridge (nice beer, not just Bud Light)
- Company Equity - you have a stake in what were doing
- On and off-site happy hours
- Dart tournaments (we love darts)
- Daily exposure to executive/management team
- Monthly catered lunches
- Unlimited caffeine
- Awesome office location overlooking the TD Garden. Only a few steps from North Station (literally, a few steps).
- Kitchen stocked with snacks. Who doesnt love snacks?
- Unlimited bubbles (flavored sparkling water)
- Sweet Zaius swag
Zaius assists marketers to delight your customers at every interaction. We provide the worlds only Marketing CRM that collects and connects all of your customer data, analyzes and assists you to properly segment and personalize your marketing interactions, and ultimately design and deploy cross-channel campaigns to those customers.
Zaius is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.