Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of global users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With various global offices, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does. Our offices are filled with talented people who don’t take themselves too seriously and where everyone’s voice counts. We don't work 90-hour weeks, but we do work effectively. We don't think it's archaic to have a sensible business model. But we do think it’s good to take risks, challenge how we do things, and why.
The ideal Account Executive will have 2-3 years of sales experience in a SaaS company, and excels working in a fast paced environment.
- Hitting sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Create new business opportunities from qualified leads
- Present product demonstrations of Workable platform over the phone to prospective clients
- Maintain healthy pipeline and accurately forecast
- Negotiate pricing and agreements to close
- Logging all sales activity completely and accurately in Salesforce.com
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Using your natural curiosity, communication skills and ambition to improve your performance and the performance of the team
- 2-3 years experience as an Account Executive for a SaaS company where you have consistently met or exceeded quota
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to learn and continuously improve
- Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any business or scientific field
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of the SaaS, technology or recruiting industry
- Sandler Sales Methodology Training
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Retirement Plan
- Mobile Plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.