At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Are you ready to join one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world?
Account Executives at Veeva manage important relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C-suite. You identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned accounts and actively add new logos to the portfolio. Youre always acting with urgency and integrity while maintaining a strong focus on the customer.
At Veeva, we have been consistently experiencing exponential growth and profitability. Due to this rapid growth, we are hiring Account Executives across all teams, products, and locations including: Washington State; San Francisco Bay Area; San Diego,CA; Orange County, CA; New York City; Philadelphia; Chicago and Boston.
What You'll Do
- Build strong relationships and trust with your customers
- Advise customers on industry trends; address their key challenges, and propose solutions
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- 5+ years of applied experience in one of the following areas: Key Account Sales, Customer Success OR Strategic Consulting experience with exposure to Account Management
- Deep Life Science industry expertise in Consulting, Medical Device, or a CRO is highly desirable
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.