At some point youve probably attended or scheduled a meeting -- maybe it was in a room, on video or over the phone -- then your meeting room gets stolen, you don't have the right resources, or you can't find where you need to be. Finding space and time to communicate can be painful. The problem is easy to understand but difficult to solve. That's where Robin comes in. We build software that coordinates meeting spaces, people and things in your workplace so you can get back to doing your best work.
Based in Boston, the DNA of our eclectic team shapes our culture in a way that means we can show up to work as our whole selves. Our values guide the way we treat our customers, our coworkers and our candidates. We are intentional with our words and actions. Were helpful. And at the end of the day, we're all united by the mission of modernizing the open office so that businesses (like HubSpot, Twitter, Bumble and Kayak) are more enjoyable places to walk into each day, including our own.
After raising $20 million in Series B funding this year, were investing in the growth of our team and building a team of Account Executives that will lead our business through the next stage of growth.
- Organized. You structure your day and stay on top of things.
- Charismatic. People enjoy talking with you and you enjoy helping them tackle office roadblocks.
- Helpful. You're hungry to learn and teach. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Curious. You're interested in different sales methodologies and picking the best elements to match your own style of selling.
- Patient. Our customers recognize our patience and empathy.
- Self-driven. You love measuring your own progress.
- Experienced. You have at least 1-2 years of closing experience.
Sales at Robin:
- Account-based and consultative.
- Our buyers are typically real estate and technology leaders trying to create a frictionless workplace. Youll be selling to IT, facilities, and HR departments.
- Youll spend your time researching accounts and prospects, doing demos, working with our sales engineers, and closing business.
- Our tech stack includes Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach, and a bunch more.
- We work closely with the marketing and product teams share prospect feedback.
- Youll have your own quota but we function as a team. When a person wins. the team celebrates.
Were making a big dent in the smart office of the future. Come be a part of it -- this will be fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.
More Jobs From