Office Tour Photos
Privy enables small and medium online merchants to supercharge their ecommerce marketing and improve on-site conversion through the use of highly targeted automated email campaigns and completely customizable pop-ups, banners, flyouts, and bars (check out some examples here!). By offering unique discounts, exclusive content, sweepstakes, and more, more than 400,000 merchants using Privy see significant improvement in both email signups and sales.
Privy is a rapidly growing, successful startup that takes pride in the fact that our employees make a big impact, not just on our business, but on our customers too. We were recently named an Inc. 5000 fastest growing company (#3 in Boston!), and we're not slowing down any time soon!
At Privy, we're building a company that we love, and we measure our success by our customers' success. Our culture of transparency and respect empowers our team to love their work life...while also maintaining a fulfilling life of their own. We recognize that our employees work incredibly hard not only to help build Privy, but also to build the businesses of the merchants that we support. That's why we build our team with the brightest and nicest people around, and we take care to ensure every individual feels valued.
Our successful freemium product model will provide you with warm leads because prospects often try our product and see short-term value before making a larger investment with us. You will be asked to help these free and low-paying users get the most value out of the product with tech setup and best practices to convert them into paying and upgraded customers. You will also work on inbound leads generated from Privys marketing team and occasionally research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify additional opportunities where needed.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO JOIN OUR TEAM WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Winning Attitude - Constant drive to achieve your personal and professional goals. Competitive at heart.
- Intellectual Curiosity - Burning desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Customer-first mentality - Willingness to go above and beyond to help your customers succeed
- Consultative mindset - You are able to identify problems, quickly analyze and articulate needs, and provide solution recommendations.
- Coachable - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well.
- Strong Communication Skills - You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire customers.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES @ PRIVY:
Are passionate about helping eCommerce businesses to grow. We are on a mission to help retailers accomplish their goals. We achieve our mission by hustling, being effective, yet being humble along the way. You will learn the Privy product eco-system inside and out and can directly tie customer pain points to Privy product solution. Working with both net-new users and a massive existing user base, your job will be to drive adoption and retention of paid product and service plans.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 2-5 years of quota carrying experience with a consistent track record of success
- You have exceptional written communications skills and organizational skills when it comes to campaign management, AB testing and execution
- Experience using Salesforce to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience leading a consultative/solution sales process
- Good business acumen and general understanding of how eCommerce businesses operates
- Knowledge of Marketing Technology preferred
- Good listener, ability to tell compelling stories, and convey value
- Have a track record of being able to find new prospects, be assertive, and close deals
- Upsell/Cross-sell experience is a plus
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING AT PRIVY?
- Were a small team trying to get a lot done and expect everyone to contribute every day
- Were growing fast and expanding our offering constantly, so flexibility is a must
- Were located right on the edge of Chinatown in downtown Boston, very close to the red line, green line, orange line and South Station commuter rail.
OUR PERKS AT AT A GLANCE
- Competitive salary + meaningful equity, in addition to standard perks like 401k plan
- 100% of health, dental, and vision premiums covered
- Unlimited vacation & sick time (with 2 weeks/year minimum)
- $1,000 annual vacation reimbursement
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly team lunches and monthly team outings
- Commuter FSA
- Daily snacks, coffee and tea
- Lunch & learn presentations
- Unlimited startup war stories on demand
Our team is made up of top people from small business and ecommerce leaders like Hubspot, Salsify, Localytics, Constant Contact, LevelUp, Wordstream, and Microsoft. Our Sales Managers, Ian Martins and Bob Vail, joined the team as Account Executives and worked their way up to their current roles. Learn about their teams'!:
At Privy we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and were proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From