Office Tour Photos
Welcome to MOO our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? Were award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
If you dont know MOO, we are an e-commerce business that has been extremely successful in rapidly growing revenue and customer numbers over the past decade. Headquartered in London and with US offices in Denver, Boston, Providence and Lincoln (RI); MOO has experienced consistent growth that has critically depended upon a high quality of products and services, and upon having an extremely good grasp of what MOO customers value and need.
MOOs B2B business division, known internally as MOO Business Services (MBS), provides an online platform for businesses with 10+ employees to create and order beautiful Business Cards with the click of a few buttons (just like magic). Some of our customers include companies like Unicef, Buzzfeed and Zipcar.
So... what will you do as an Account Executive? First off, youll be ready to make an impact from day one! Youll be energetic, driven, have a positive attitude and most importantly youll be a team player that is always ready to roll up your sleeves and get involved. Joining this team will see you working with a group of dynamic and collaborative MOOsters in a creative environment, working to bring in new business.
- Serve as the first line of contact for new MOO Business Services prospects
- Hunt for new business through leads and referrals
- Sell our premium business identity products at scale as well as our advanced ordering software which is commercialized as a SAAS product
- Build relationships with new accounts
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Generate new business, predominantly over the phone and via e-mail
- Identify opportunities for site and process improvements and communicate them to the leadership team
- Maintain a record of all customer interactions via salesforce.com.
- Meet new account units and activity targets monthly
- Hungry to learn and results driven
- You thrive on sourcing new business and converting prospects into accounts
- A team player who is always ready to roll their sleeves up
- Experience working within a new business sales and/or account management role, ideally for a technology business or in a B2B environment
- Able to listen carefully, understand requirements and respond with urgency
- Organized and a natural multi-tasker who can manage on-going communications with multiple stakeholders
- Self-motivated with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent phone manner and writing style
- Thrive in a collaborative team setting in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable passion for wanting to do the best for the customer
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And weve come a long way since. Today were a 500-strong team (were thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, youll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And were still growing! Thats where you come in.
Whats it like to work at MOO?
MOOs the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
Thats why we offer 23 days PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and well cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. Well also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, well treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesnt discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.
More Jobs From