Founded in 2015 in Boston, Massachusetts, Lola.com invented agile operations, and offers a shockingly easy to use spend management software that SMB finance teams use to save time and money while managing employee-driven spend. Hundreds of companies and thousands of users increase their operational efficiency and employee happiness everyday through a fully integrated platform which provides Visibility, Control, and Automation. Lola.com is backed by investments from General Catalyst, Accel, and Google Ventures, and continues to win awards for its inclusive and diverse professional culture, as well as best-in-class service and software.
This is a pivotal time in Lolas growth, and were looking for a rock-star Account Executive to help drive revenue and customer acquisition. By working collaboratively with a dedicated business development representative (BDR), as well as all members of our go-to-market function, this individual will be instrumental in helping set the course of Lola.com for years to come.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- At least two years experience in a quota-carrying role, preferably within a fintech or high-growth environment
- Exceptional consultative selling experience in a transactional environment, allowing you to invest time efficiently
- Intellectual Curiosity and a high business acumen - while these are buzzwords at many organizations, at Lola.com theyre attributes that will ensure success
- Strong communication and collaboration skills which allow you to convey needs through organizations - both internally and externally
- Experience and proficiency using modern sales tools such as HubSpot, LinkedIn, Crunchbase, DRIFT, and more
- A balance of creativity and critical thinking in the interest of designing the ideal sales motion for customers and company alike
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and educate potential partners
- Partner with finance and operations teams within our ideal customer profile to implement and execute more efficient processes within their business
- Creating and delivering a tailored demonstration of our beautiful and elegant software to qualified prospects
- Meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly targets through appropriate management and forecasting of in-flight and potential customers
- Working closely with senior leadership to iterate and refine our sales motion for higher yield
- Were looking for the best of the best, regardless of your background or location. If the idea of being instrumental in the launch of a sales team with a world-class leadership team is enticing, we want to hear from you.
- While work hours and location arent defined, this role should expect to be available when their potential customers are available.
As a team we value curiosity, generosity, and passion. We believe that we're stronger together, and we seek out opportunities to learn from each other and to share what we know with the rest of the team. We also believe that focusing on the customer and developing a sense of empathy and compassion for our customers is key to the success of our product and our engineering organization.
At Lola.com, we celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.