Account Executives at Klaviyo are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge impact on Klaviyos prospects, on Klaviyos trajectory and as a result, on themselves. At Klaviyo, AE's pride themselves on being product experts who focus on closing deals the right way -- with the right customers whom they set up for success. AE's at Klaviyo run the entire sales cycle -- from qualification to demo to driving the buying process to close -- with minimal air support, all while managing dozens of prospects at once. The best AE's are able to close over 70% of their opportunities, forecast their business with accuracy, and proactively manage and extract value from their territory long term.
How Youll Make a Difference:
- Build Klaviyos SMB client base
- Actively manage your pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Support the success of your peers
- Exhibit Klaviyos values of accountability and effort
- Provide guidance and support to new Account Executives
- Expand your skill set by participating in adjacent tasks over time
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of closing experience, ideally within Saas/MarTech
- Excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Arent afraid to hear no and embrace failure as an opportunity to improve
- Continually seek improvement and are rigorous in your pursuit of it
- Are encouraging of your team
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The companys hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.