Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: why are you making it so hard for me to give you my money? Thats the problem we solve for mid-market organizations across multiple verticalsprimarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
Invoice Clouds SaaS customer engagement, e-billing, and payment platform helps accelerate collections, improve security, reduce costs, and enhance the customer experience.
As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, Invoice Cloud seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups we are building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
Reporting to the VP of Inside Sales, the Account Executive will focus on customer acquisition through cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. Working extensively with existing Invoice Cloud partners you will cultivate relationships and drive referrals from their base. Through sales presentations and demos, you will provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered. Working with prospects and clients you will create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. This position will be predominantly an inside role but may require some travel.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
First 30 Days
- Gain a complete understanding of the Invoice Cloud platform and value proposition
- Become proficient in the Invoice Cloud Sales tools and selling methodology Invoice Clouds End to End Sales Process.
- Observe sales demonstrations conducted by current team members
- Develop knowledge of current sales activities
- Gain an understanding of the Invoice Cloud organizational structure
- Review the sales pipeline and begin to gain an initial understanding of current opportunities
First 60 Days
- Work with the IC partnership managers to understand the current partner landscape, and how Invoice Cloud leverages partnerships to drive new business
- Master sales pitch, overcoming common objections, and Invoice Cloud value proposition
- Begin to generate business across a large account list within your territory
- Manage your business in Salesforce.com
- Complete all other on-boarding activities as required
First 120+ Days
- Closing deals
- Prospecting new deals
- Meeting with partners
- Developing opportunities
- Celebrating successes!
Seeking an Account Executive with these previous experiences and capabilities
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue
- At least two years of closing experience in enterprise IT or software sales
- Track record of achieving quota
- Strong phone presence
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who dont have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Clouds 25% YoY same store sales growth is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.