The Account Executive maintains and advances the overall customer relationship speaking to how HealthRules can solve and advance our customer’s critical business objectives over time. The ideal candidate will have; proven experience facilitating the successful adoption of a new technology at a strategic account within a commercial software environment, proven experience enabling customers to achieve maximum value from the partnership to drive adoption of HealthEdge Solutions, and an understanding of the general operations of a health plan as well as the health care industry as a whole.
- Be a trusted advisor to the executive level decision makers and other stakeholders and maintain a delighted account relationship by exhibiting how our products and services team can accommodate their business objectives and goals.
- Understand and internalize the customer’s business objectives and articulate how they can leverage our technology to solve their strategic business objectives and goals. The Account Executive must stay current with industry trends that impact our customers and make recommendations as to how the suite of HealthEdge technology solutions can assist in staying ahead of these trends to drive a differentiating advantage in the market.
- Identify and drive opportunities to increase client revenue through the addition of new business lines, consulting opportunities or new statements of work.
Clearly articulate the value being created for the customer through timely and measurable reporting that is specific to the business and objective goals of the customer.
- Serve as strategic relationship manager and customer advocate, working closely with all internal and external stakeholders to understand and clearly articulate the customer’s immediate and long-term business needs.
- Measure and report on customer satisfaction, driving improvements where needed.
- Bachelors (B.S. or B.A.) required. Advanced degree in health care operations, health care management/financial planning or health care policy strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of leadership experience within the healthcare domain in consulting, strategic project management, or account management either in direct role or as account manager, for enterprises with annual revenue of at least $1b. Including enterprise, vendor and customer facing responsibilities. Direct experience within a health plan, TPA, or provider strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key executive-level stakeholders
- Proven ability to juggle multiple accounts, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Track record of successfully growing client revenue post initial sale.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Proven experience leveraging technology to solve transformative business objectives as well as success project completion overseeing an enterprise level adoption of new technology.
- Experience leading or facilitating cross functional teams around technological transformation (combining technical, business, and management resources).
- Solid technical aptitude of enterprise class “CORE” transaction information systems. Knowledge and experience with the HealthEdge product suite a plus.
- Business process knowledge including understanding of the annual operating cycle and dependencies among medical management, care coordination, sales, actuarial, operations, customer support, provider contracting, and IT.
- Direct experience working within a commercial software company or working with software solutions within the health care industry.
- General knowledge of project management tools such as Agile, critical path design, budget variance analysis, risk mitigation approaches
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including problem definition, analysis and presentation of alternatives, cost benefit analysis
- Solid understanding of regulatory requirements (specifically CMS and other Federal regulations)
- Ability for at least a 50% travel commitment
- West Coast (PST) or Mountain (MST) preferred
More Jobs From