Office Tour Photos
ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. Were backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the worlds catering, and well make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
The Account Executive position at ezCater is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a fast-growing, high-performing sales organization in downtown Boston! Well provide unmatched tools and training, and youll learn to convert both cold and warm leads into sales. ezCater Sales has multiple focus areas, with distinct pipelines focusing on different objectives - from acquiring new customers (demand-side), acquiring catering partners (supply-side), up-selling/cross-selling catering partners, re-engaging customers, and more.
Depending on your pipeline, youll be calling a variety of prospects like new customers whove placed their first order, or prospective caterers who are brand new to the concept of our marketplace, and a variety of others. In these scenarios, youll couple influential sales techniques with our strong message to sell ezCaters 4.8-star service. Youll be expected to run a well-managed, high-production desk, all while keeping your pipeline and your forecast current and accurate.
What you'll do:
- Build, develop, and manage an accurate pipeline.
- Make a high volume of daily outbound calls in order to quickly/efficiently qualify and close high-value prospects.
- Quickly identify specific customer profiles in the moment and tailor your pitch accordingly.
- Thoroughly document your process in our CRM to maintain a clean and functional pipeline.
- Work as a consultative partner to guide prospects through their first or next order.
- Provide engaging demonstrations that show users how to best utilize our platform.
- Practice exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Convert all types of leads, and nurture them through every stage in the sales process.
- Have 1+ years in a hands-on sales role
- Are a persistent, entrepreneurial self-starter
- Drive conversations, influence others, and successfully sell over the phone
- Thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-expanding tech company
- Are naturally guided by common sense (and hopefully a sense of humor)
- Are down to earth, yet consistently poised and professional
- Are committed to ongoing self-development
Then wed love to speak with you! (Restaurant or Service industry experience is a huge plus.)
What you'll get from us:
Importantly, youll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. Youll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCaters unmatched transparency and trust, youll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, youll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and heres what else youll get: Market salary, stock options youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
More Jobs From