Everbridge is seeking a hunter/closer looking to advance their career in software sales. This is a full selling role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales. This candidate will work remotely in the designated region or based out of our Burlington, MA headquarters.
About the Team:
- Everbridge’s Account Executive team is an extremely collaborative, results-driven, high performing sales team that is 100% responsible for the net new business, and therefore the revenue engine of the company. We work in an open sales floor environment in a world class headquarters located in Burlington, MA.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Sales and Account Management team here .
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
- Minimum of 5+ year software sales role, primarily selling into mid market or enterprise level commercial accounts.
- Product or solution experience selling into Software, IT Ops, SW Development, Communications, Compliance, Security, IT Recruiting, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, HR, Facilities Management, Hardware or IT Services buyers.
- Excellent internet research and networking skills
- Experience conducting product demos
- Strong hunting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills including PowerPoint.
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Must be fluent in English.
- 2+ years in a field based sales role selling a complex SaaS solution into the above industries.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Communications, Computer Science, Organizational Behavior, Security, Facilities Management or HR.
- Accurate forecasting ability
- Salesforce.com power user skills
- Knowledge of LinkledIn, Salesloft, Rainking, Data.com, Inside View.
- Knowledge of IT Operations, QA and Application Development workflow.
- Formal Sales Training (Sandler, Dale Carnegie, etc)