Office Tour Photos
The Account Executive will uncover opportunities in their designated territory for Cygilants growing product/services offering in the cybersecurity space. This is a full cycle sales role. You will be required to hunt for new business. This includes prospecting and driving opportunities through the sales cycle to close business. You will have ownership of your territory, creating an account plan, and go to market strategy.
This role requires previous IT/software sales experience and demonstrated success selling a complex solution in a full cycle role. Security sales strongly preferred.
- Accountable for identifying, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities.
- Understand Cygilant service offerings and speak to how they can address common customer pains.
- Work closely with leadership to build and execute a go-to-market strategy and account plan for your territory.
- Stay informed of IT security compliance and regulatory changes that impact our target customers and their urgency to buy.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline. Proficiency and accuracy in forecasting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. Manage all information in our CRM system, Salesforce.com.
- Meet or exceed quota by managing activity in accordance with the key performance indicators.
- Work with Sales Engineer to meet all client technical requirements during demos and POC. Provide a smooth handoff to the Service Delivery Manager post-sale.
- Excellent communication, active listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Business acumen: Understanding business structure and the drivers in the B2B sales cycle
- Proven success of the full sales cycle including:
- Sourcing/prospecting new customers, utilizing various resources to identify prospects.
- Conducting discovery and objection handling. Reversing, listening, identifying client needs.
- Value-based selling. Presenting solutions in an engaging, concise way, tying the presentation to how the solution will solve the customer's identified problems, handling questions confidently.
- Closing, gaining commitment at each step of the process, creating urgency to buy.
- Account Planning and Territory management. Pipeline Development/Management.
- Experience with MEDDIC qualifications preferred
- 3+ years experience in sales including at least 2 years in quota carrying role, responsible for the full sales cycle (preferably software or IT services), cybersecurity sales preferred.
- Disciplined and accountable. Takes initiative, responsible for actions and behaviors.
- Intellectually curious, asks questions.
- Coachable, seeks feedback and practices/prepares to improve.
- Hungry and Competitive, will work hard and fight to reach goals, challenges yourself and others .
- Serves as an example to less experienced sales professionals.
- Bachelors degree.
At Cygilant we believe that every organization, regardless of size, deserves an enterprise-class cybersecurity program. We are passionate about delivering affordable, best-of-breed hybrid security-as-a-service solutions to continuously protect our customers. Cygilant is a trusted security advisor to organizations that need to improve their IT security and compliance posture and protect against cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Acting as an extension of our customers IT teams, Cygilant provides continuous security operations based on best-of-breed technology at a fraction of the cost of alternative solutions.