Office Tour Photos
Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We have an opportunity for someone to work directly with leading brands around the world to help them accomplish their marketing goals through our products and services. The Account Executive will play an integral role in an organization that is building products and online services that promise to transform the way these leading global brands engage with their customers through video.
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a position on our growing enterprise sales team and help Brightcove achieve breakout growth. This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals and take pride in getting it done.
The candidate we will hire will be highly self- motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This is a hunter role and requires extensive pipeline building and prospecting.
- Develop and execute a territory plan focused on revenue generation
- Build a metrics-driven sales pipeline of new accounts
- Become a domain and industry expert
- Close deals!
- 2-4+ years direct sales experience in a SaaS environment, preferably selling into enterprise and marketing clientele, specifically Director and C-Level executives.
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals and quota.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and carry through complex deals to closure.
- Demonstrated ability to qualify opportunities in large volumes and interact with other team members to work toward closing deals.
- An ability to assess and uncover client needs and pain points effectively and provide solutions through new products and services.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Possess excellent communication skills to customize communication to the customers needs with confidence; effectively delivers memorable presentations leveraging storytelling skills.
- Demonstrate excellent networking skills to identify the right customer stakeholders and build connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; drive communications with internal cross functional teams for deal success.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field.
- This is a quota-carrying role
- This role does involve domestic travel, up to 30%
Working at Brightcove:
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
This role is located in our Boston office which is located downtown, right on Fort Point harbor. The office has an open yet focused working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. We celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including Debate Club, Women of Brightcove, Women in Engineering, sports teams, Philanthropy Committee, Brightcove Bake Club, and many more!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
More Jobs From