Account Executive, Advisory
Are you a high energy, motivated Account Executive who loves to manage a busy account portfolio? Join Intralinks were you can make an impact and be recognized for your talents! Intralinks is the leading virtual data room provider trusted by the investment banking communities and the Fortune1000. We are utilized as a cloud content management solution in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises, corporate restructuring, and other strategic transactions.
If you love educating customers, building relationships, and being a part of the world of strategic business transactions, this is the place to be!
What you will do
- Present the Intralinks value proposition within the Investment Banking community focused on Mergers and Acquisitions
- Identify and establish relationships with investment bankers
- Develop sales strategy and account plans
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings.
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals
- Utilize Salesforce and other sales tools to their fullest
What you have
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a quota bearing sales role or business development within financial services industry
- Developed prospecting and researching skills, ability to run customer meetings, product demonstrations and customer presentations
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Knowledge of mergers and acquisitions and broader financial services industry preferred but not required