Office Tour Photos
EF Corporate Solutions is looking for an Account Director to play a key role in the continued growth of EFs business across United States. This is a critical and high-profile quota-carrying role. Expectations are high: we are looking for a sales professional with an impressive B2B sales track record, consultative selling style, and good knowledge and network (ideally with HR stakeholders) in the US market.
- Are a top-notch sales professional, able to manage independently complex end-to-end B2B sales processes, including conducting a thorough needs analysis and delivering a compelling value proposition to CXO level stakeholders
- Are passionate about selling high quality solutions with high business impact
- Have always exceeded your sales goals
- Take calculated risks: nothing is impossible for you and you are always up for a challenge
- Make no excuses for yourself and own both your successes and failures
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments which demand high activity levels
- Have aptitude to work independently as well as collaborate with others
- Are not afraid to pick up the phone no matter how senior the audience!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identifying, prospecting, developing and closing key clients, accounting for all phases of the sales process. You will generate revenue while developing insight into a fast-growing, international business, working with high-profile corporate clients, mainly Fortune 500 companies
- By the end of the first year, you will be expected to have closed 2-3 key accounts and have generated at least 250,000 USD in sales and in subsequent years deliver at an annual rate of 500,000 or more.
- Developing and maintaining a personal network of senior executives in large, international companies in the United States.
- As a key member of the EF CS team, participating in the development and implementation of a strategic sales plan for the region and contribute to establishing best practice at a global level.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of successful value based B2B solution/consultative selling targeting senior executive level (HR Director, Purchasing Director and potentially CEO level in large corporations).
- Genuine experience of how to conduct a needs analysis and create a convincing value proposition that addresses critical business issues.
- Personal network at Senior Management level within major national and multinational companies is a strong plus, e.g. network within HR Directors, Learning & Development Directors community.
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Solid negotiator, great with numbers and contracts.
- Have global cultural experience might have worked in different countries or in a multinational corporation or lived/studied abroad
- Native English, bilingual a plus
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately-held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for business, education and government. We currently work with over 2,500 organizations in 116 countries, enabling them to achieve their goals by communicating better both internally and with the outside world.www.ef.com/corporate
More Jobs From