Office Tour Photos
ACCOUNT CORDINATOR, RAKUTEN CARD LINKED OFFER NETWORK
The ACCOUNT COORDINATOR, RCLON (For Ebates Group) will support our Sales team to build the most rewarding online to offline offer network. You will assist in the execution of promotional campaigns that win new client accounts and drive client sales efficiently and effectively. In addition to supporting the Sales team, you will be tasked with compiling campaigns results and developing relationships with leading national brands. The role is partially client facing and candidates should be comfortable with interactions at senior levels of an organization. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and exhibit marketing, sales and analytical skills.
The ACCOUNT COORINDATOR, RCLON Network Operations (For Ebates Group) will report to the SENIOR DIRECTOR, RAKUTEN CARD LINKED OFFER NETWORK OPERATIONS.
Day to Day
- Prepare, file and retrieve sales-related documents and media assets.
- Support sales team throughout the sales and client renewal process.
- Interact with external clients to support the overall client partnership and campaign execution.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure proper pre-and post-sales service.
- Create detailed reports of campaign results to deliver merchant value.
- Update internal databases and leverage internal tools to enable campaign execution.
- Conduct research on prospective clients.
- Communicate customer feedback to Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Perform market and competitive research.
- Assist with the creation of promotional materials (e.g. presentations and sell sheets).
- Communicate with sales, marketing and operations to ensure that merchant renewal deadlines are well-understood.
You will be working with sales and marketing on a daily basis making sure that the best merchant offers are being promoted across the network. You will produce and deliver the reports to merchants ensuring that they have the information that they need to understand the value of their campaigns. Through your efforts, our sales team will maintain extraordinary merchant retention rates and be able to focus on bringing more merchants into the network.
Skills and Capabilities
- Entrepreneurial:Demonstrated interest in learning something new and building a new business.
- Market Insight:Curiousity in learning about the card linked offer network landscape and advertising services more generally.
- Results Orientation:A commitment to service clients and develop reports that retain merchants by demonstrating value.
- Impact:A passion for successfully serving our merchants and making a difference in building a business from scratch
- Collaboration & Influence:Proactive cross-functional partnerships to work effectively with peers and partners in and outside of the company
- Cultural Competency:The ability to work with a diverse group of people across stakeholder organizations.
- Take pride in managing and attending to details.
- Have an inner drive and fierce commitment to excel in the pursuit of business goals.
- Possess an ability to dig into data as a way of understanding how something works and how it could be improved.
- Have the ability to synthesize details without losing a grasp of the big picture.
- Demonstrate a willingness to do whatever it takes to do a job well.
- You instill confidence in those around you that youre on top of it.
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- 2-4 years proven work experience as an Account Coordinator, Sales Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Experience with marketing/advertising campaigns
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task several projects
- Possess strong written and verbal cross-functional communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong work ethic and high energy
- Attention to detail and ability to catch errors & suggest solutions
- Proficiency with Excel and Outlook
- Comfortable working with and learning new technology