Starburst is on a mission to modernize data access & analytics. Our company was founded in an unusual way; with customers and revenue from the beginning! Our growth is already ahead of some of the most successful software start-ups, and we don’t plan on slowing down.
We believe our opportunity is huge. Every large company in the world suffers from a data silo problem. Traditional data warehouse products approach the problem with old solutions that breed inefficiency and ultimately can’t help business analysts run fast analytics on all their data. This prevents the business from making better decisions to improve their company’s performance.
Starburst provides a modern solution that addresses these data silo & speed of access problems. Starburst helps enterprises harness the value of open source Presto, the fastest distributed query engine available today, by adding the tools and 24x7 support that meet the needs for big data access at scale. Ultimately, Starburst helps organizations run analytics anywhere to make better business decisions.
About the Role
We’re looking for an Account Based Marketing Manager to join this highly motivated, fast-paced, and talented Boston-based marketing team. In this role, you’ll leverage some of the most advanced data and account based insights to execute creative and innovative multi-channel campaigns that create experiences for our target segments, and meet accounts where they are in the buying journey and communicate the value of Starburst. This role reports to the Director of Demand Generation and is a key member of this growing team of professional marketers dedicated to growth.
The ideal Account Based Marketing Manager has 4-5+ years of marketing experience including direct hands-on experience planning, launching, and analyzing account based marketing campaigns through one of the industry leading platforms (6sense, Terminus, Demandbase).
- Develop and implement sales pipeline generation and acceleration programs for targeted accounts, using multi-channel tactics (email, digital advertising, direct mail, content syndication)
- Engage with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Drive personalization and scale focused on segments, industries and personas
- Leverage existing content to create social content and digital campaigns that educate and drive engagement with target accounts
- Conduct A/B testing of creative messaging and tactics to improve response and conversion rates
- Track lead flow and account engagement metrics to ensure the sales team has the insights and enablement they need to generate sales pipeline from marketing investments.
- Strategy development and execution of innovative digital ABM programs in coordination with sales, event, and campaign marketing
- Create and update performance dashboards; analyze campaign performance and make optimizations accordingly to drive closed-won business results
- Execute targeted marketing programs through Hubspot, Linkedin, Google Adwords, direct mail, and display partners.
- Work with Marketing Operations to create and update performance dashboards and interpret account awareness, engagement, and qualification analytics.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- 4-5+ years of B2B marketing experience in a software company
- Direct experience with an ABM platform (6sense, Terminus, Demandbase)
- Proven success (revenue generation) of multi-channel demand generation campaigns
- Proven success in ABM campaign orchestration
- Proven relationship-building skills with sales teams
- Very strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Committed to engaging with and delighting customers
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Familiarity with a range of martech and analytics tools (Our stack includes Hubspot, Salesforce, 6sense, Wordpress, Google Analytics, AdWords, Wistia, Drift)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience with 6sense, AdWords, and Hubspot.
- Working knowledge and in-depth understanding of the data analytics space.
Headquartered in Boston MA with an office in Warsaw, Poland and with engineers, sales, and marketing across Europe and the Americas, we are committed to hiring where the talent is.
Starburst Data, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.