We are looking for an Account Based Marketing Manager to join our team. This role will report to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for executing our account based marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will dive in with the rest of the team, proactively identify areas for improvement, and be results-driven. They will lead the charge on all marketing efforts focused on growth in the enterprise space.
You’re analytical and believe in testing to find the best path forward. You’re a “doer” who is excited to dive in and make things happen. You think strategically about goals and are creative in your approach. You like working with a team to solve problems and achieve goals. You’re an exceptional written and verbal communicator. You get excited about the opportunity to own new projects and love learning new things.
Role and Responsibilities
- Implement ABM at 3Play - we’re just getting started, and you’ll have a say in how we build our strategy
- Plan and execute campaigns to grow the enterprise segments of our business
- Work with the marketing team to create content and campaigns that drive awareness, value, and conversions - and dive into campaign builds yourself
- Report on progress across ABM efforts & identify new segments and accounts for growth
- A/B test and optimize campaigns (both existing and new)
- Work collaboratively with sales and marketing teams to make ABM a success
- Help identify hiring requirements and be excited to manage a team as we grow
- 3+ years in a digital marketing role with ABM experience
- A “full stack” marketer with experience in a broad range of digital marketing strategies
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation
- Can point to successful marketing programs you’ve run
- Experience with tools like HubSpot, Salesforce, Drift, and ABM software
- Ability to manage a team
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable technology company with a startup culture making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 2,500 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2008 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
More Jobs From