Do you have a desire to be an integral part of a growing and dynamic team and an emerging leader in their space?
Anaqua helps corporations and law firms turn intellectual property into competitive advantage. Our software platform, ANAQUA, unifies the critical tools, best practice workflows, data, documents and services into one efficient, intelligent environment so our clients operate more efficiently and make better decisions faster. Nearly a million IP professionals in over 150 countries use ANAQUA to manage more than a billion dollars in intellectual assets. Many of the best known brands and most innovative products were conceptualized, evaluated, protected and monetized through the ANAQUA platform.
Anaqua is looking for a highly motivated IP Client Support Specialist who is eager to help us attain our continuing growth goals. The Client Solution Specialist will play a key role in launching a new offering for Anaqua, working closely with our patent clients around the world to support their analytics processing using our Acclaim software and services. This is a demanding role that requires exceptional analytical, customer relationship, consulting, and technology skills. We are looking for candidates that are truly passionate about supporting our users on a daily basis, while leveraging their patent analytics strengths!
- Sales Engineering: Work with the Sales team and client prospects to develop solutions to outline capabilities and meet prospect requirements
- New Client Onboarding: Implement the Acclaim product for clients, and train them on patent analytics in general and the Acclaim product in specific
- Client Support: Work closely with our Client Success team to provide outstanding support to clients for their ongoing Acclaim product needs and questions
- Client Consultation Projects: Produce customized reports for our clients, including patent analytics, landscape analysis, and decision support for licensing targeting, annuity decisions, pruning, etc.
- Deep understanding of patent data content, including searchable patent and PAIR data, patent search use cases, and patent
- Sales and/or client-facing support experience for a software product or SaaS solution analytics competitor landscape
- Legal experience and/or Law Degree a plus
- Solution-oriented consultative approach to working with clients
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to organize and present technical material in an easily understood manner both verbally and written
- High energy, positive attitude, with the ability to think creatively on your feet and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to travel (up to 10%)
Anaqua is always on the lookout for talented people who can contribute to our exceptional team. We provide a friendly and diverse environment in which to work, while also offering exciting and rewarding opportunities for future career development. Come join our collaborative and entrepreneurial team! We also offer competitive salaries with benefits, and a sound training program for new employees.