3D Viz Stylist
Creative & User Experience - 3D
The 3D Visualization team is a new and rapidly growing and changing team within Wayfair. The team is working on highly visible projects and is driving innovation daily for Wayfair. We are the team responsible for revolutionizing the imagery available to our customers. The team is in need of highly driven and motivated individuals; it is important that applicants are comfortable with constant change and rigorous prioritization of work
As a 3D stylist you will be responsible for
- Styling and composing home product imagery for eCommerce usage.
- Collaborating with 3d artists, art directors and senior stylists.
- Selecting proper architectural usage per image.
- Choosing appropriate props for multiple brands.
- Independently manage time and goals efficiently per bi-weekly assignments.
- Referencing brand-books and creating inspiring product imagery for Wayfair brands.
An ideal candidate for this role is
- Tech savvy
- Experienced in the following fields: photo styling, interior design, graphic design, photography, visual merchandising and 3d.
- Eager to learn: as a team we're always developing new tools, processes and technology to keep raising the bar for our imagery.
- A team player: our imagery creation process works like a virtual assembly line. Communication and collaboration is key.
About Us:Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.