As a Senior Product Manager, Mobile, you will lead the mobile experiences for a new and exciting consumer product offering that brings together privacy, security, and identity protection capabilities with a magical user experience. This role will be responsible for the full product lifecycle including concept, specification, design, launch, and maintenance phases
A Flexible Talent model means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Aura is authorized to do business. Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences. Aura is authorized to do business throughout the U.S., but not in all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Aura is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Aura is registered.
- Work closely with engineering to manage all stages of the product development process
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Identify and analyze new opportunities to improve and enhance the product
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams to elicit, understand, rationalize, and prioritize requests for new functionality.
- Make tradeoff decisions between functionality and resources/timeframes
- Work with other functional areas to gather intelligence on competitive offerings, new industry trends, and synthesize competitive findings
- Collaborate with product marketing on product positioning and go-to-market activities
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Technology or Business
- 5 to 7+ years of product management and development experience
- Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle, and experience designing and delivering quality products
- 1 to 2 years minimum experience creating Internet consumer products, specifically scalable mobile-based applications emphasizing strong user experience
- Experience with interaction design methodologies
- Experience using mobile metrics, measurement & usability testing tools
Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
Aura and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify.