We're looking for a Director of Product Design to join the Aura Design team to help lead the design of premier product experiences for our Aura suite of products. You'll work across multiple product teams to deliver innovative experiences that our customers rely upon. As an inspiring people leader, you'll nurture and guide a distributed product design team, help shape the design vision and the strategic direction. As a senior member of the Experience Design team, you'll play a key role at a formative stage in the team's next level of growth, helping drive our Design vision.
A Flexible Talent model means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Aura is authorized to do business. Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences. Aura is authorized to do business throughout the U.S., but not in all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Aura is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Aura is registered.
- Secure health, growth, and development of the product design team of 4 people
- Lead the product design team across mobile and desktop
- Design, guide, and drive collaboration processes
- Build clear and working process within the organization
- Set a high bar for quality and help teams ship with that quality, without compromising velocity
- Advocate for and improve design culture and best practices in the organization
- Screen and interview candidates that will thrive in the organization’s environment and job requirement
- Meet regularly with designers to provide and gather feedback on project progress
- Ensure that projects are properly staffed based on scope, skills and timing
- 2+ years of experience in a role managing a team of designers
- Strong portfolio showcasing last works
- A demonstrable foundation in interaction design, visual design, typography, and design ideation
- Experience leading and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Experience leading design studios, design sprints, team brainstorming and ideation exercises
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
Aura offers a competitive compensation package including a generous benefits package consisting of health, dental, retirement, and other benefits. Aura is an entrepreneurial and high growth company, and you can grow with us! We love your aura. Your aura is uniquely you, which makes our Aura better.
Aura’s offerings are built by people of diverse backgrounds that have dedicated their careers to making everyone's digital lives safer with their expertise. Leveraging our differences is an advantage that helps us learn and perform at our very best - together.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.
Aura and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify.