Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2020, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
We are searching for a Payment Operations Associate who will be responsible for supporting the success of our daily payment transactions through MineralTree. Reporting to the Vice President of Payment Operations, this strategically important role is a great entry point into a fast-growing company in the hot fintech market.
- Research and resolve payment issues across multiple methods of payment
- Investigate and record root causes of payment issues to improve our operations
- Manage the administrative aspects of customer on-boarding for ACH and virtual card with MineralTree’s payment partners
- Critically evaluate the business processes related to the role, and suggest improvements where needed
- Communicate with customers and internal stakeholders as necessary to complete the above responsibilities
- Other duties as required to support the success of our daily payment transactions through MineralTree
- Customer service orientation with strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Basic experience with spreadsheets
- Interest in being a part of a fast paced and growing culture
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.