As part of the Growth & Customer Acquisition team, you’ll run a variety of programs focused on customer acquisition. You’ll manage both internally bought and agency bought media across a variety of channels, including but not limited to FB/IG, Native, Email, Direct Buys SEM, SEO and other new emerging channels. You’ll test and learn what offers, channels, hooks, creatives, landing pages, and other marketing elements create customer acquisition success for Aura. This role requires a mix of analytical skills, creative/marketing skills and vendor management. This role also requires excellent internal and external collaboration and teamwork.
A Flexible Talent model means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Aura is authorized to do business. Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences. Aura is authorized to do business throughout the U.S., but not in all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Aura is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Aura is registered.
- Own and manage paid growth programs, including ‘hands on the keyboard’ media buying, agency management, and all models in between
- Find, scope, sign, onboard, and grow paid marketing channels, including but not limited to social media, native, search, partnership, and other programs
- Drive optimization and improvement around channel key performance such as conversion rate, cost to acquire, average order value, lifetime value and more.
- Work on offers, channels, hooks, landing pages, and more of the aspects that create customer acquisition success
- Report on and manage billing for key channels
- Work with internal teams including analytics, legal, brand & product marketing, and more
- Be an all-around ‘growth athlete’ and work on a variety of different initiatives
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing and growth experience in a metrics-oriented, high transaction volume environment
- Track record of launching, scaling, and optimizing digital growth channels
- Personally managed >$50K+ per month spend in digital growth channels
- Substantial expertise in at least one core digital channel (Native, SEM, FB/IG, etc.)
- Great partner and team member to internal and external groups
- Strong quantitative skills - intermediate Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups) mandatory, Python/SQL/R a plus but not required
- Strong command of tools like Google Analytics, Tableau, heatmap tools, and other web marketing and web analytics software
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in B2C software or D2C businesses a plus but not required
Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
Aura offers a competitive compensation package including a generous benefits package consisting of health, dental, retirement, and other benefits. Aura is an entrepreneurial and high growth company, and you can grow with us! We love your aura. Your aura is uniquely you, which makes our Aura better.
Aura’s offerings are built by people of diverse backgrounds that have dedicated their careers to making everyone's digital lives safer with their expertise. Leveraging our differences is an advantage that helps us learn and perform at our very best - together.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.
Aura and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify.