Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2020, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech enabling over 2,000 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
MineralTree is searching for a Healthcare Sales Account Executive to join our growing team. In this role you will bring your proven success in sales of AP, AR / Accounting solutions, Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) or similar SaaS technologies into the healthcare or life sciences verticals. You will have the opportunity to make a difference and contribute to our overall sales and revenue growth.
- Act as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to your prospects and customers
- Navigate to key decision makers, identify needs, generate interest, qualify and close opportunities
- Manage the sales process with structured calling into named prospect accounts
- Help qualify warm sales leads via online databases and outbound calling
- Educate prospects on the benefits of our solutions in order to showcase why they should take the next step in the sales process
- Help from time-to-time with first-touch demand generation activities (digital marketing, tradeshows, etc.)
- Proactively provide a thorough understanding of MineralTree’s products, plans, services and benefits
- Increase sales pipeline through individual lead generation efforts
- Contribute to targeted marketing plans and other marketing campaigns
- Provide feedback to marketing and sales managers on the effectiveness of different messages and campaigns
- Create a superior prospect experience that sets the stage for future sales
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Three or more years of inside sales or relevant experience
- Excellent track record of quota attainment
- Experience selling SaaS solutions into the healthcare or life sciences vertical
- Or, experience selling AP, AR or Accounting SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated ability to learn MineralTree’s software solution and ability to communicate, present, demo and influence credibly
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.