Are you an experienced user acquisition rockstar? Do you live and breathe rapid campaign creation, measurement, and continuous optimization? If so, we want to talk to you!
The Mobile User Acquisition Manager is a crucial role on our team, who will strategize, implement, monitor, and constantly optimize our paid media efforts across paid mobile advertising networks networks like Google UAC, Apple Search Ads and more.
This position is essential to the day-to-day operations of our digital marketing team and requires an individual with expert-level campaign execution knowledge that works well in an extremely fast paced, constantly changing environment. You will directly contribute to the success of our rapidly growing business.
A Flexible Talent model means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Aura is authorized to do business. Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences. Aura is authorized to do business throughout the U.S., but not in all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Aura is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Aura is registered.
- Oversee the campaign strategy, creation, execution, optimization, and monitoring of paid marketing campaigns across Google and Apple Search Ads
- Constantly adjust/optimize campaigns to regularly to hit aggressive targets and predefined goals
- Take direct ownership of daily and monthly campaign metrics, always looking to squeeze more performance out of our budget
- Manage relationships with key vendors and agencies
- Work with the marketing team to help bring new areas of opportunity to life through App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Utilize analytics tools to run reports and aid in the development of performance insights
- Stay up to date on the last trends, betas, and areas of opportunity from Google and Apple to help push our brands to new heights
- Required: 2+ years managing campaigns spending $100k+ per month
- Experience running high volume mobile marketing user acquisition campaigns across multiple networks/channels
- Ability to multitask between different channels on a daily basis; agency experience is helpful, though not required
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other marketing ops functions
- Experience with paid campaign marketing interfaces including Google Ads, Apple Search ads and other mobile advertising networks
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and measurement tools such as Kochava
- Strong Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills - ability to work with a remote team is paramount
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in subscription business models and metrics (CAC, LTV, churn, etc.)
Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
Aura offers a competitive compensation package including a generous benefits package consisting of health, dental, retirement, and other benefits. Aura is an entrepreneurial and high growth company, and you can grow with us! We love your aura. Your aura is uniquely you, which makes our Aura better.
Aura’s offerings are built by people of diverse backgrounds that have dedicated their careers to making everyone's digital lives safer with their expertise. Leveraging our differences is an advantage that helps us learn and perform at our very best - together.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.
Aura and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify.