As a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager you will be responsible for putting your understanding of our products, customer behavior, and design and testing best practices to work to continually improve our ability to convert our prospects into satisfied customers. You will work with colleagues on the Brand, Acquisition, Creative and Analytics teams to drive customer acquisition and revenue through digital channels. This position reports to the SVP, Growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer journey throughout the funnel and in our different marketing channels
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our product, brand, positioning, and messaging foundation, and develop a strong partnership with Product Marketing to ensure all our work is consistent with our overall product marketing strategy
- Study users and user behavior to identify new opportunities to improve conversion
- Prioritize opportunities and develop quarterly test plans that ultimately deliver on conversion rate improvements and other KPIs (eg Revenue, New Subscribers)
- Drive project management and lead cross-functional teams for cross-functional efforts
- Create concepts and designs for new digital projects; communicate to ensure stakeholders buy in
- Oversee the production of digital media including landing pages and conversion flows, using codeless-self service tools to create new digital assets, and coordinating with design and development on more complex experiments
- Catalog and organize all a/b tests so anyone in the company can understand and differentiate winners vs losers
- Create and maintain the "CRO Playbook” of best practices and documentation
- Natural problem solver with a strong understanding of how to drive consumer behavior
- Creative, with an eye for designs that will win in tests
- Highly analytical approach to driving results
- Ability to optimize many variables in complex systems
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Able to work across multiple stakeholders and internal team to drive action and results
- Familiarity with technology to enable rapid creation and iteration of marketing material
- 3+ years in performance marketing and digital conversion optimization hands on roles with a track record of conducting successful A/B and other tests
Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
Aura offers a competitive compensation package including a generous benefits package consisting of health, dental, retirement, and other benefits. Aura is an entrepreneurial and high growth company, and you can grow with us! We love your aura. Your aura is uniquely you, which makes our Aura better.
Aura’s offerings are built by people of diverse backgrounds that have dedicated their careers to making everyone's digital lives safer with their expertise. Leveraging our differences is an advantage that helps us learn and perform at our very best - together.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.
Aura and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify.