VentureFizz is the leading employment branding and recruitment website focused on the tech industry.
Our audience is the best of the best. They are the top professionals in their job category and they count on VentureFizz to help discover the best jobs through our company pages, job postings, content, videos, and events.
Our customers are the top startups and tech companies across the industry and they work with us to help communicate why they are an employer of choice. We have a solid foundation where we work with hundreds of customers and we are really excited about the next phase of growth!
We are actively looking for a Social Media & Content Marketing Manager to join our team.
A successful candidate will be someone who is interested in creating strategies to help companies and job seekers. You will need to wear a lot of different hats depending on the day, and you must thrive in a fast moving, small company setting.
This is a unique opportunity to join VentureFizz, which has a strong foundation and significant momentum. It is an opportunity to not only grow your career, but you will have the chance to help grow a business and ultimately make a positive impact to the overall health and growth of the tech industry across various communities.
- Manage our marketing strategy to increase the awareness of VentureFizz and our content.
- Own and optimize our social media presence and drive the growth of our audience across multiple channels.
- Set up paid campaigns across various channels. Experiment with new channels for growth.
- Analyze the data and analytics to make decisions.
- Create graphics and images as needed.
- Manage our brand and any related marketing campaigns.
- Broad range of experience across multiple aspects of online marketing (paid, social, SEO, etc.)
- Experience with paid campaigns across different platforms (Google AdWords, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook). Ability to measure the effectiveness of campaigns to achieve maximum ROI.
- Social media guru with demonstrated expertise in working across meaningful social media channels and measuring the results.
- Knowledge of SEO and structuring content and information for optimized results.
- Experience working with tools like Canva, MailChimp, Sketch, etc.
- Good aesthetic eye towards design.
- Experimental, open to trying and exploring new avenues to accomplish our goals.
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically. Data driven mindset and experience leveraging analytics to help make decisions on how to best leverage our resources across marketing.
- Deadline oriented with a strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple work streams at once. Ability to work independently and manage your time effectively.
- Thirst for learning and interested in building a business…not just a job.
- Bachelor’s degree.