NWN Carousel is an established leader in technology-enabled services, transforming the customer experience for commercial, enterprise, and public sector organizations through its solution-as-a-service platform. With over 1,300 customers throughout the U.S., NWN Carousel provides a unified customer experience with integrated offerings for unified communications, security, contact center, DaaS (device-as-a-service), connectivity, and advanced technology solutions.
The Billing Specialist will provide administrative support to the Billing Department. Additionally, this individual will perform a variety of fairly routine accounting activities in accordance with established internal controls and procedures for specific cusotmer relationships or types of billing transactions.
- Provides administrative support to the Billing Department on a daily basis as needed.
- Prepares daily invoices through collecting and utilizing information from customer quotes, purchase orders, and service orders , and though communication with Sales, Customer Service, and Service Team personnel.
- Periodically work on assignments that may be moderately complex in nature and that require good judgement, analytical skills, and initiative to solve.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- In office position.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires experience in an accounting or office environment.
- Prior Billing/Invoicing, A/R, A/P, or Purchasing experience preferred.
- Proficient in Excel
- Completion of high school, degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Requires strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with other personnel within the department and company.
NWN Carousel is an Equal Opportunity Employer: NWN Carousel provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.