We are seeking a full-time Billing Specialist to join our fast-paced billing team. This position will be a critical role reporting up to the billing manager and will involve significant collaboration with deal desk, order management, accounts receivable, accounting, customer success and sales teams. The successful candidate will be comfortable working directly with other teams but also be an independent self-starter capable of meeting high output expectations. Billing Specialists perform many accounting, customer service and organizational tasks to promote the financial health of their organization.
What You'll Do
- Assist in processing orders / quotes from Salesforce to create customer account and invoice in Netsuite.
- Collaborate with customers, third party organizations and other team members to resolve billing inconsistencies and errors.
- Monitor billing inbox and answer customer inquiries.
- Manage account statuses and assist with final review prior to suspension.
- Create invoices and billing materials to be sent directly to a customer.
- Liaise with customers and collections team to identify payments for application to appropriate invoices.
- Assist accounting team with revenue reconciliations.
- Calculate and track various company key performance indicators where applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 Years of Billing experience (software company)
- Strong communication, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Great customer service skills, including interpersonal conversation, patience and empathy
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- In-depth knowledge of billing best practices; SAAS billing experience a plus
- Strong PC skilling including excel and an understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills
- Organization, time management and prioritization abilities
- Effective computer skills to input to use billing and CRM systems in a timely and efficient manner; Netsuite or Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to work overtime and effectively under tight time constraints as required at peak reporting periods
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.