Chewy Customer Experience Analytics group is looking for a BI Engineer II in Boston, MA to play a key role in building their industry leading Customer Service Analytics Platform. Are you passionate about Big Data and highly scalable, enterprise level BI platforms? Do you enjoy building end to end Analytics solutions to help drive business decisions? And if you have experience in building and maintaining scalable BI solutions, insights then we need you!!!
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, implement, test, document, and operate large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data models, reports/dashboards/BI solutions for analytics and deep learning.
- Implement data ingestion routines both real time and batch using best practices in data modeling, ETL/ELT processes.
- Provide on-line reporting and analysis using business intelligence tools and a logical abstraction layer against large, multi-dimensional datasets and multiple sources.
- Gather business and functional requirements and translate these requirements into robust, scalable, operable solutions that work well within the overall data architecture.
- Produce comprehensive, usable dataset documentation, metadata, BI reports, Dashboards and insights.
What you'll need:
- 4+ years of experience with detailed knowledge of BI data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools.
- 3+ years of experience with BI/visualization tolls like Tableau/BO/OBIEE etc.
- 2+ years of work experience in building self-serve BI solutions, canned reports and enterprise level BI solutions
- 2+ years of experience with data modeling in large Data warehousing, data lake environment
- 1+ years of work experience with large BI environments
- 1+ years of data science experience with building regression, classification models
- Exposure to Big Data stack environments (EMR, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive)
- Good analytical skills with excellent knowledge of SQL and advance SQL.
- MPP Systems Such as AWS Redshift, Azure DW, Snowflake, Vertica.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting.
- Experience building on AWS QuickSight, ElasticCache etc.
- Experience with statistical models and building predictive models from scratch
- Experience with building NLP and sentiment
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com