Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: why are you making it so hard to give you my money? This the problem weve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune 50 payment experience (i.e. when youre online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says it shouldn't be this hard, they are right.
Our unique and innovative technology combined with our relentless focus on customer success has created incredible growth. Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550%.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
This is a remote opportunity with preference for candidates to be based out of Massachusetts, Texas, Virginia, or Utah. Candidates commutable to our Marlborough office may be asked to work onsite once it is safe to do so again.
InvoiceCloud has an immediate need for a BI Engineer. Our team is looking for a self-starter that can work in a fast-paced environment creating innovative dashboards, reporting on current data models, and creating new tools to analyze business critical information. The SME will work with the team improving current reporting models and leveraging the Data Warehouse to improve and streamline business reporting needs.
The BI Engineer will be responsible for:
- Extract, transform and analyze data from Invoice Clouds SaaS platform and other enterprise systems to deliver business insights and recommendations.
- Improve current business reporting leveraging the newest tools and models Microsoft has to offer.
- Work across the organization to understand analytical and reporting needs and develop requirements for the Invoice Clouds data warehouse.
- Develop data visualizations, including reports, dashboards, and analyses in Power BI and other tools as needed. Work with IT to develop robust solutions as needed.
- Design and build solutions that enable employees across Invoice Cloud to self-serve their analytical needs.
First 30 days
- Understanding of Invoice Clouds Database architecture
- Understanding of Invoice Clouds Data Warehouse
- Understanding of Invoice Clouds Business
- Adhering to the code review process to mitigate potential issues from occurring.
- Understanding the prevalent issues to be aware of when developing in Azure SQL DB
First 60 days
- Redesign of CRM Reports using Power BI.
- Design reports to better help monitor Data Services processes
- Create and suggest new CRM Reports to Utilize the DW
- Understanding the process of how the Data Warehouse loads and monitoring that process.
First 90 days and Ongoing
- Generating Power BI Reports to convey ideas which enabling better business decisions.
- Suggest improvements in current reports that will better guide solutions/strategies.
- Work with the team to handle project specs and design new reports according to scope.
- Maintain and monitor reports designed to ensure correctness and optimal functionality.
- Debug and improve existing reporting processes.
- Ensuring all changes are logged either in the DB or via the ITR system
- Available for troubleshooting any issues.
- Monitor and ensuring uptime for all Power BI reports.
- Documenting and maintain refresh schedules and active report functionalities.
What We Seek:
- Power BI
- Data Warehouse
- Python, R
- Bachelors Degree in IT Field with emphasis in Database Applications/Data Analysis
- Minimum 2 years of experience and advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and MS Azure SQL DB
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Be highly organized and use logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems
- Ability to work under pressure while multi-tasking
- Working with a diverse team of Network Engineers, Software Developers, Test Engineers, and Security Engineers to maintain and improve applications powered by Azure SQL databases
- Ability to convert business requirements into logical solution designs
- Ability to work both with a team and independently on development projects
- Knowledge of credit card and ACH payment processing is a big plus
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who dont have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Clouds 25% YoY same store sales growth is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.