As the BDR Manager at PERSUIT, you will play a key role in driving the growth of our outside counsel management platform. Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, you will be responsible for managing, coaching and scaling a global team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) who will drive new business within our target accounts.
With a client roster that includes some of the world's leading organizations, you will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to build scalable, data-driven outreach programs that engage potential clients, showcase our product's unique value proposition, and help us win new business.
- Manage, coach and scale a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs)
- Recruit and hire the right talent for our growing team as the business grows
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to develop scalable, data-driven outreach programs
- Create and execute on a sales strategy to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Develop BDR training and coaching programs to ensure success in their role, as well as longer term professional development and career paths for the team
- Monitor and analyze team performance metrics, making data-driven decisions to optimize performance
- Work collaboratively with Sales Leaders to ensure a world class customer experience
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Sales or Business Development
- Proven experience in driving new business and meeting/exceeding revenue targets
- 1+ year of managing a team of B2B SaaS BDRs or AE's
- A deep understanding of sales and marketing pipeline development strategies
- Strong analytical abilities and experience with tools like Hubspot, Outreach and other sales tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with a results-driven attitude
- Comfortable working from our NYC office 3-4 days per week alongside your BDR team
Base salary range for NYC based applicants: $120,000-125,000.
Were committed to providing transparency in regards to salaries to our applicants. Were also committed to constantly reviewing our data to ensure our benchmarks are in line with the market, and wed still love to hear from you if your expectations arent in line with the listed range. Please also note these ranges are base salary ranges, and there may be additional compensation elements, such as bonuses, commission, retirement plan contributions, equity, etc.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave
- Wellness Resources
- Training & Development