This is a paid, full time internship from June through December 2021.
As a Business Development Representative (Cybersecurity Sales) Intern, you will be an integral member of our company's Business Development & Sales teams - assisting with tactical market research, new client prospecting, and sales related analytics.
What you'll do as a BDR Intern:
- Prospecting Accounts - looking at target company's employees to find relevant Information Security professionals we can pitch the product to
- Salesforce Database Maintenance - making sure all entries are correct and updating contact information when needed
- Territory Mapping - locating relevant accounts within a specific BDR/SE's territory
- Ad-hoc Management Requests - usually cleaning up large spreadsheets in order to portray more accurate information for the sales team to reference
- Data Analytics - finding out which companies have the most information security professionals and linking that number to expected ARR through current customers
What you'll learn as a BDR Intern:
- From co-workers with decades of experience working in a wide variety of fields - everything from globally recognized tech-entrepreneurs, to ex-Intelligence Agency vets, to PhD's in advanced sciences
- About the field of cybersecurity, specifically the sector known as threat intelligence
- About the field of Machine Learning and how we utilize massive sets of data to power our product
- How to operate efficiently within a full lifecycle business development & sales process, inside a fast-paced tech start-up within in emerging industry
- How to navigate and operate Salesforce, the most widely used Customer Relations Management (CRM) product
What you'll need to succeed as a Sales Intern:
- Competitive attitude
- Organized nature
- Analytical skills
- Curious mindset
- Collaborative, team spirit
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.