The satisfaction you get when developing a feature end to end is one of the best things about being a full stack developer. Here at Intralinks we are a collaborative environment creating software in the cloud products that allow our clients to share files safely and securely and collaborate globally. We are currently designing and developing software for some of our core file sharing and content management collaboration products and are looking for passionate people that can develop ideas from a highlevel description to a shippable elegant product. This will involve careful analyses, software design, coding, troubleshooting, and unit testing.
- Obtains and reviews requirements from Product Management indicating the business needs and functionalities of the proposed application;
- Writes detailed design documents describing the approach to be taken and programming details;
- Codes application instructions into the local environment and test
- Reviews code to ensure compliance with coding standards and to ensure that defined requirements are met. Makes recommendations for improvements.
- Fixes defects found. Repeats the testing cycle until the new application works flawlessly. Prepares related documentation
- Responds to and resolves escalated calls for technical assistance received from production support
- Manages the delivery of assigned modules on time and budget with high quality
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering or a related field plus 3-4 years of software development experience.
- Masters degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering or a related field plus 2- 3 years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge and experience (minimum 2 years) in Java
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in building web application with Spring and Hibernate
- Expertise with React, (Backbone and AngularJS a plus), HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Web Standards
- Conceptual understanding of functional and performance testing of web applications
- Experience implementing REST-based web services
- Ability to work on a small team and lead area of focus
- Appetite to learn new languages / frameworks
- knowledge of UNIX/Linux, git,unit testing frameworks
- Understanding of CI / CD. (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment)
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with micro-service architecture
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.