Here at ZoomInfo, we are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer/Back End Developer on the Data Team. In this role you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a tremendously large (and fantastically rich) data set. If you like working on tough problems, whether thats building systems that handle millions of customer requests per day or how to make sense of over a billion pieces of potentially correlated data, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
This is a heavily Java based role working with our Solr infrastructure to enhance the Search and Match functionality within our core ZoomInfo Sales & Marketing Intelligence Data Platform. Exposure to Solr preferred, Java expertise needed, outside the box thinking a must!
Although we are not currently in the office, we are excited to get back and feel the energy that comes with being amongst our colleagues. This position will start out remote but candidates should be able to commute to either our Waltham, MA or Bethesda, MD office when our offices do re-open with a hybrid schedule.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Work on core applications like our search and match services which interface with all customer facing applications
- Create and build new features and enhancements using Java keeping in mind scalability, reliability and efficiency
- Assist others teams to troubleshoot and debug inefficient Solr queries
- Be responsible for some of the most important and core services for the company
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels
- Work for a profitable, growing company that works with an impressive Fortune 500 client list.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years industry experience, B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent required
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with Java 8+ required
- Experience building RESTful services and APIs required
- Experience with Solr strongly preferred
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS and tools like Jenkins and Docker preferred
- Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges
- Excited to tell us why you want to work here and what kinds of challenges you're looking for
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.