Cultural Care Au Pair is looking for a Back-end Developer to join our fun, energetic and growing team. We are looking for someone who is excited about learning new technologies and applying the best of whats out there to constantly improve our systems.
You are the successful candidate if you:
- Have 3+ years professional experience with C#
- Have a passion for technology
- Are a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication
- Have a true passion for excellence in your work, are organized, detailed-oriented, thorough, and follows through on commitments
- Have experience writing automation tests
- Experience working with agile development, Scrum or Kanban
- Ability to work in a self-organizing team
- Understanding of the SOLID design principles
- Good knowledge in object oriented design and testdriven development Experience using Azure cloud services
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture and Domain Driven Design
You win the team over if you have:
- Passion for clean code and refactoring
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- Knowledge of continuous integration/delivery
- Knowledge of Service Fabric
- Up to date knowledge of .Net
- Comfortable with basic scripting
- Understanding of the differences between NoSQL and SQL storage
Lets talk about the Perks
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year and four weeks after your first year
- Opportunity to participate in our international staff exchange program after your first year
- Free language classes, taught in-house
- Free workout classes, taught in-house
- A restaurant and bar right in the building
- Discounts on travel
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.