Office Tour Photos
Buildium is an innovative property management software company. Were an all-in-one, cloud-based solution that brings clarity and simplicity to our customers busy lives. Financials, communication, leasingwe handle it all.
Were headquartered in Boston, MA and serve more than 13 million users around the world. Our company culture is unique: were fun-loving, transparent, and incredibly user-centric. Dont believe us? Ask Comparably, BBJ, or Glassdoor.
Our Design and Experience team is passionate about creating beautiful, meaningful, and valuable experiences that make our users lives easier.
Our team of designers, content strategists, and researchers are all committed to fostering each other's growth, partnering with the R&D organization to deliver top-notch experiences, and taking part in Buildium's great culture. We celebrate honesty, creativity, initiative, and teamwork.
Were looking for an Associate UX Writer to provide support for scrum teams and grow their UX copywriting and content strategy skills.
- Work with the UX Content Strategy Lead to deliver experiences that are consumer-grade, easy-to-understand, and aligned with our brand.
- Write engaging, clear, and concise UI copy for Buildiums platform and mobile apps.
- Advocate for human-centered content that helps people accomplish their goals.
- Support multiple scrum teams, reliably meet project deadlines, and become a subject matter expert for various parts of the product.
- Participate in collaborative design sessions with Product Designers, Product Management, and Engineering to reach a shared understanding of deliverables.
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of customer needs by reviewing data, participating in user research, and crafting problem statements.
- Contribute to UX Style Guide, Product Glossary, and Design System documentation
- You have outstanding writing skills and an editors eye for grammar.
- You have a basic understanding of UX, content, branding, and design thinking.
- You can juggle different workstreams with nimbleness and grace.
- You have a knack for distilling complexity into simplicity.
- You are comfortable defending work and know how to accept constructive feedback.
- You pride yourself on your ability to build trust and rapport with others.
- You are eager to learn, experiment, and iterate.
- You have a fun-loving spirit and a great sense of humor.
Benefits and Perks
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc.
- Free snacks
At Buildium were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium, a RealPage company, is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
More Jobs From