Do you have a desire to be an integral part of a growing and dynamic team and an emerging leader in their space?
Anaqua helps corporations and law firms turn intellectual property into competitive advantage. Our software platform, ANAQUA, unifies the critical tools, best practice workflows, data, documents and services into one efficient, intelligent environment so our clients operate more efficiently and make better decisions faster. Nearly a million IP professionals in over 150 countries use ANAQUA to manage more than a billion dollars in intellectual assets. Many of the best known brands and most innovative products were conceptualized, evaluated, protected and monetized through the ANAQUA platform.
Anaqua is seeking a highly motivated Technical Support Engineer. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person to learn and grow with us, as we continue to rapidly expand our client base. If you love challenges, ever-changing technologies, always learning, and opportunities to do something new every day, Anaqua is looking for you!
- Play a key role in the Support organization, working with clients and internal staff within all departments
- Manage the support queue for rapidly growing client base approximately 150 clients)
- Interact with clients via (email, phone, web conference, or in person) to diagnose and resolve product or environment-related issues (SQL Server 2014, IIS 7 and 8, ASP.NET, C#, WCF, SQL Server Reporting Services) as well as major third-party products and toolsets
- Work closely with the Engineering, QA, and Product Management teams to ensure tight adherence to standards and product design goals
- Participate in support status meetings with clients
- Position may require some on call availability or weekend shifts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 0-3 years of experience in a technical support and/or client management role with strong focus on software engineering and development
Technical skills/experience in the following areas:
- Object Oriented Programming - Microsoft ASP.NET and C# preferred
- Web Server Administration and Configuration ( Microsoft IIS 7 and/or 8 )
- Microsoft Windows 2012
- SQL scripting guru - TSQL and Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2014 and/or 2017 experience a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent oral/written communications skills
- Position may require some on call availability
- Motivated by a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple complex tasks
- Legal experience and/or Intellectual Property knowledge a plus, but not required