What are you about?
You love learning new programming languages and paradigms. You’re eager to experiment with emerging technologies like AR, VR and artificial intelligence. You thrive on variety, and seek out new technical challenges often. You like having fun while solving difficult problems alongside smart coworkers. You hack on video games and apps with your friends in your free time. Your Github account speaks for itself, but you’re eager to speak about it, too.
Here’s what we’re about.
Cantina is a strategic design and development agency. We accelerate an organization's ability to innovate, grow, and deliver better digital products and services. iOS apps? We build those. Android, too. Smart dog collars? Check. Virtual reality? High-performance web services? We’re doing it. For over a decade.
Our consultants create quality bespoke software in small teams, while following best practices. As an Associate Technical Consultant, you’ll work closely with senior engineers, project managers, designers and our clients to define and implement digital experiences for web, mobile, and connected products.
- Familiarity with other languages such as Swift, Java, Kotlin, or Python
- Familiarity with object oriented and functional programming
- Ready and willing to ramp up on the “right tool for the right job”
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be motivated to work independently and over deliver
- Know how to identify project issues
- Base salary of $70,000 - $85,000
- Eligible for target bonus of up to 20% of base salary
Benefits and Perks
- 100% employer-paid insurance premiums for health, dental, vision and disability
- Paid parental leave up to 6 weeks
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Vacation time accrued to 20 days per year
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free beverages and snacks